Especially if this is your first year, you are probably wondering exactly how this thing works.
The Zombie Crawl is pretty simple. Everyone will gather at Skyline Park before 4:00pm (come early if you want help with makeup!). At 4:00pm the crowd will begin the parade down 16th St. Mall. We have a “Zombie Counting Machine” this year, basically a tent with special cameras in it that will count everyone as they pass thru. MAKE SURE YOU GO THRU THE TENT before heading down the mall so that we can count everyone and set the World Record!
The slow moving Zombie herd will head down 16th St. Mall towards Glenarm. (note: Please follow all traffic rules. Stop at every intersection and stay on the sidewalk)
At Glenarm, the crowd will cross over to the other side of 16th St. and start the walk back to Skyline.
Back at the park we will continue the entertainment with a costume contest, zombie defense demonstrations, live music by The Widow’s Bane, and a movie in the park presented by the Denver Film Society.
Some things to remember:
- Take your time walking down the mall
- This is an ALL AGES event.
- NO WEAPONS! No airsoft/BB/pellet guns, etc.. No axes, swords, knives, etc. NONE! Denver Police have been authorized to write tickets for this
- Do not touch or otherwise interfere with pedestrians not involved in the Crawl
- No littering, destruction of property, or any other illegal activity. Show respect. Do not go where you’re not welcome, do not enter a business unless invited. Do not touch or put blood on anything that does not belong to you. If you make a mess, clean it up
- DO NOT TOUCH storefronts or get blood on any buildings
- DEFINITELY DO NOT TOUCH RTD BUSSES! Denver Police have been authorized to write tickets for this
- Please follow all traffic rules. Stop at every intersection and stay on the sidewalk
- The city is keeping a very close eye on the Zombie Crawl this year. Please stick to the rules so that we get invited back every year for more fun and brains.